If you think you have asthma,
call our clinic today, to schedule your appointment.
It is an inflammatory disease of the lungs
- It is a chronic condition in which the lining of the airways or bronchial tubes become inflamed and irritated.
- There are many triggers, both allergic and non-allergic (infections, exercise, cold air, cigarette smoke, strong odors, reflux to name a few).
- Early warning signs can include fatigue, irritability, shortness of breath, coughing, wheezing, or tightness in the chest.
- 70% of asthmatics will have allergic rhinitis
- It is a well known fact that treating the nasal symptoms will improve the lung symptoms.
- Treatment of children who have only allergic rhinitis has been shown in scientific research to decrease the incidents of development of asthma later in life in the same individual.